I seriously hate my relatives from my dad’s side. I just HAVE to put this up.
As you all know, my dad died last December 2011. My dad is an engineer and he had lots of money and all. Now, my relatives, especially TWO of his sisters have been GETTING most of them. Even the money for my college tuition. Even when my dad was still alive, they would already ask for his stuff at home. His laptop, his cellphone, his clothes, bags, EVERY THING. My dad WAS still alive, fighting against his cancer, and you’re already getting his things? FOR FUCK’S SAKE, HE WAS STILL ALIVE!
Kahit yung ipon sa bangko, hiningi nyo na rin? Mahiya naman kayo. Ang laking gastos na nga sa hospital, kukunin nyo pa yung pinaghirapan ni daddy. Magtrabaho kaya kayo?
Nung namatay si daddy, sabi nyo palagi siyang nagpaparamdam at sinasabing, “Kunin nyo yung pera, mas kailangan nyo yun.” AT EVERY NIGHT PA, HA? Siyempre mapapanigipan nyo talaga yun, PERA LANG INIISIP NYO EH.
Sasabihin nyo pa, ANG DAMI nyong binayaran para sa hospital at sa libing? Ginamit na nga yung pangcollege ko, e. Pati pera ni mommy. Pati yung sa akin na din. Madami pa kayong utang na loob? ASA KAYO. Nakitira lang kayo dito sa bahay DAHIL si daddy nagpapabuhay sa inyo. DAHIL SI DADDY YUNG NAGTRATRABAHO, HINDI KAYO. E sana kung nagtrabaho kayo, sana hindi kayo namamalimos kay daddy. O KAYA KAY MOMMY.
Isipin nyo, namumulot at kumakain na nga yung isa sa ng mga tira-tira sa Hong Kong kasi nagloko. Sino tumulong? Si mommy. Sinisiraan nyo pa kami nila mommy. ANG SAMA NG MGA UGALI NINYO. Sinungaling pa. Tapos ang bait-bait nyo kapag may kailangan? Tangina lang.
Ngayong wala na si daddy, HINDI NYO NA KAMI KILALA? Ang galing eh. Walang kamusta o kahit ano. Utang na loob pala, ha? Anong klaseng kamag-anak kayo? PERA LANG HABOL.
Wala na ako pake. Wag kayong lalapit at makipagusap sa amin ulit.
- Woke up at 5:30 in the morning because…it’s enrollment day for me!!!
- It took me an hour to get ready and the rush hour started sooo, my cousin and I were stuck in traffic. We were in DLSU at exactly 8:00! My schedule was assigned on that time, sooo fcuk yeah!
- My cousin stayed at Starbucks while I went inside the campus by myself. There weren’t much people inside and my enrollment was quite fast. It took me only 15 minutes, I guess. It was supposed to be faster than that if only I didn’t have a problem with my confirmation card and student I.D. I had a different last name in it. FCUK. I still don’t have my student ID. I still have to go to the “university office” or something just to claim it. (fcuk this, I forgot the place. =)) I’m dead.) :(
- We went to Greenbelt afterwards!! Using the cab. You could just imagine how much I paid for it.. UGH. We ate and we left. :)) We took another cab going home. DAMN. That’s a lot of money spent. =))
- I posted this before but I’m posting it again. IT’S HORRIBLE. I have classes on Fridays!! :( But anyway, I hope it would be worth it in the end!
- Found out he’s NOT going to the university across my school. Boom, what a way to end the day. :(
- I promised to my best friend that I won’t worry that much unlike before. Mark my words, friends. :))
- May 5 was kinda boring. We just went to a family reunion, lol.
We haven’t talked since then.
I miss him so much.
But he doesn’t miss me. I know. I just know.
I will never start the convo again. I mean, till we go back to normal—which is pretty vague.
We won’t talk again unless he initiates the talk—which is near to impossible.
I know, I’ve said this a lot of times but, this time, I must. My pride has been stepped on too much. And that’s enough.
So I’m back to we-won’t-talk-again-unless-he-talks-to-me-first thing.
Till when can I restrain? I don’t know. But, I must.
I’m starting to doubt his words. I think I’m not his crush. Like, never thought of it. Or maybe he regrets telling me? Idk. I’m just losing faith now. Faith that we can be together.
Haha, I’m such a fan. :))
My schedule is horrible.